7.6.12

Say you love me as much as I love you. Would you hurt me, baby? Could you do it to me? Would you lie to me, baby? 'cause the truth hurts so much more. Could you do the things that drive me crazy? Leave my heart still at the door? I can't help it, I'm just selfish. There's no way that I can share you. That would break my heart to pieces. Honestly the truth is if I can just die in your arms, I wouldn't mind 'cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms. It feels so right. So baby please don't stop. If there is a reason to call me a fool 'cause I love you hard... are there any rules? If this is a leason, baby teach me to behave. Just tell me what I gotta do, just stay right next to you. I can't help it, I'm just selfish. There's no way that I can share you. That would break my heart to pieces. Honestly the truth is if I can just die in your arms, I wouldn't mind 'cause everytime you touch me I just die in your arms.