25.3.12


 
Little hellions kids feeling rebellious. Embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis. They start feeling like prisoners helpless 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "bitch" 
A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution pollutin' the air waves a rebel. So let me just revel and bask in the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass. And it's a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me. Well I'm back, fix your bent antennae , tune it in and then I'm gonna enter i nto the front of your skin like a splinter. The center of attention back for the winter, I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling. Infesting in your kids ears and nesting "Testing attention please". Feel the tension soon as someone mentions me. Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?